Create A Project
To create a Project:
- Login to your Behance profile
- Click the blue Create a Project button on the top of the Behance page
- Begin adding content
- Click Continue in the top right corner, once you've completed the body of your project
- Upload/Select a Cover Image and enter a Project Title
- Fill out your Project Settings
- Click Save to save the project as a Draft or click Publish to publish your project live
- If you're not able to see this button, please zoom out on your browser.
- Required fields when creating a project: Cover Image & Creative Fields
- Remember to click the blue Save button on the upper right corner to save your changes every now and then. If you have not published the project, all the changes will be saved to your Project Draft.
Add Content: use the grey Add Media box on the left hand column to upload files, embed media, add text, or import from Lightroom. Reorder and customize your uploaded content as you wish -- please see Inside the Project Editor for more! Then, click the green Continue button to move on to Step 2.
Upload/Select Cover Image and enter a Project Title: these are both required fields in order to publish your project.
Fill Out Project Settings: Before publishing, please select desired Settings for the Project’s:
- Basic Info
Here, you'll choose Creative Fields, Project Tags, and add a Project Description. You'll have the option to adjust Privacy Options, Copyright Settings, Credit other Creatives, and add your Team page, Co-Owners and Tools used.