If you don't want search engines outside of Behance to link directly to your profile or projects, adjust this by visiting your Settings.
Disable Search Indexing
- Navigate to your avatar in the top right corner, a drop-down menu will appear
- Click Settings
- Click the Account Information tab
- Check the Don't allow search engines to index my profile or projects option
- This setting adds a noindex tag to your profile and publicly published projects. Depending on the search engine, your name may still appear in search results if it appears elsewhere on the site (eg: a search engine may index our internal search where your name/profile/project may be a result).
- Turning on this setting will take time to go into full effect. After Behance first processes this request, search engines will need to do the same.
- This feature does not remove your Profile or Projects from Behance's search. To completely remove your Projects from view, either mark them as Private in the Project Settings or Unpublish them.