If you don't want search engines outside of Behance to link directly to your profile or projects, adjust this by visiting your Settings.
Disable Search Indexing
- Navigate to your avatar in the top right corner, a drop-down menu will appear
- Click Settings
- Click the Account Information tab
- Check the Don't allow search engines to index my profile or projects option
- Turning on this setting does not apply to co-owned projects
- Turning on this setting will take time to go into full effect. After Behance first processes this request, search engines will need to do the same.