Blocking is a feature that helps you control how you interact with other users on Behance. Blocked users will no longer be allowed to: follow you, see your work in their feed, comment on your work, add your work to a Moodboard, and message you.
Block From Settings
- Click on the avatar on the top right-hand side of Behance.net. Choose Settings and navigate to the Blocked Users section.
- In the search input, type the username of the member you wish to block.
- Once chosen, the user will appear in the blocked users list
Block From Inbox
If you receive a message from someone you don't care to hear from or you feel the message may be inappropriate, you can click the gear icon on the upper right side of the message pane and either choose Mark as Spam or Block User. Choosing Mark as Spam will block the user as well as submit the account for review to the Behance team, while Block User will simply block.
Users that you block will be noted in the Blocked Users section of your Settings. If you marked someone in error, you can unblock them here.
- Navigate to your avatar in the top right corner
- Click Settings
- Scroll down to the Blocked Users list
- Click the X to the right of the user you wish to unblock
*Note: you cannot block access to your profile. Your profile is public to anyone on or off of Behance. You can mark all of your projects private.