- Delete Comment – Select this option to delete a comment from all users' views, including your own.
- Hide Comment – Select this option to hide the comment from all users' views, except your own.
- Block User – Removes a user from your livestream and deletes all previous comments in the current stream. Blocked users will no longer be able to join future streams.
- Report Comment – Select this option to report a user's comment to our Trust & Safety team.
How to Block Users During A Livestream
1. Click on the three dots next to the user's name in the chatbox on the right-hand side of their username.
2. Choose Block user.
3. Confirm that you want to block the user by clicking Block on the Block User Confirmation
*Note: Blocking a user during a livestream does not block them on the rest of Behance – please see Guide: Block A User On Behance to take that action.