- Delete message – Select this option to delete a comment from all users' views, including your own.
- View ban options – Opens up a new dialogue menu with more options
- Report message – Select this option to report a user's comment to our Trust & Safety team.
- Ban – Removes a user from your livestream and deletes all previous comments in the current stream. Banned users will no longer be able to chat in future streams.
- Shadow Ban – Select this option to hide the user's comments from all users' views, except your own.
How to Block Users During A Livestream
1. Click on the three dots next to the user's name in the chatbox on the right-hand side of their username.
2. Choose Block user.
3. Confirm that you want to block the user by clicking Block on the Block User Confirmation
- Blocking a user during a livestream does not block them on the rest of Behance – please see Guide: Block A User On Behance to take that action.