The Teams feature is a way to showcase the talent and work behind your company in one spot on Behance. Each member of the Team can add work they created to the Team page. If your company is hiring, your open positions automatically appear in the info section of your Team page.
Team pages also allow the creative network on Behance to follow and engage with your company’s work. Whether it’s bringing attention to a new feature or demonstrating the philosophy behind a redesign, your Followers can stay up to date on the latest creative developments on your Team without having to follow each individual member.
Read more about best practices for Teams in our Community Guidelines.
Creating a Team
You need to have a personal Behance Profile and be logged in, to create a Team.
- Navigate to your Profile and click on the blue Edit Your Profile button located below your Avatar on the left side of the page
- Scroll down to the Teams section
- Begin typing your Team’s name
- Click the Create it Now prompt
- Begin adding your Team members with Behance Profiles
Only one member of the Teams needs to create the Team Profile and everyone else will get invites to join.
After that, you and your Team members can start creating Projects and adding them to the Team Profile to fill it up with your brand’s work! To make it even better, add your coworkers as Co-owners to Projects they worked on.
Managing a Team
Admins can manage all parts of a Team directly on their Team page when logged in. Here they’ll be able to add Projects or Team members, edit Team info, and manage requests.
Inviting Users to a Team
Any admin can invite others to join their Team. To do this, just visit your Team page while logged in, then click the Members dropdown button. You'll see the option to invite a new Team member and can search for the person you want to invite there. Type in their exact name and/or username for best results.
Leaving a Team
If you'd like to leave a Team, you can do so by going to your Edit Profile page, then scrolling down to the Teams section.
Here you can click the x icon next to any Team you're a member of to leave that Team.
*Note: if you are the only admin of the Team, you'll need to assign a new admin before you can leave this Team.
Adding Projects to a Team Page
There are two ways to add Projects to a Team.
1) If you're in a Team, you can add your Projects from the Team page itself using the Projects dropdown, then checking the box Add to Team Page next to projects you want to add
2) Alternatively, you can add a Project to a Team from the Project Editor. From the Editor, click Settings in the top left, then Discoverability from the next popup, and then Teams. Click Edit next to Teams to choose the Team(s) you'd like to add the Project to. You don't have to be a member of a Team to add your Project to the Team, but an admin will have to confirm that the Project was created for their Team before it will appear. Click Done to save your changes.
*Note: Only public Projects can be added to Teams.
Removing Projects from a Team Page
All team admins or owners can remove any Project from a Team page. To do so, click Profile, then select the Team you wish to edit from the Teams dropdown on the next page.
Next, you'll be taken to the Team page where you can click Projects above the Team's user photo. Admins will be able to remove (or add) Projects from any member that has joined their Team. To remove a Project, simply uncheck the box Add to team page.
The steps are mostly the same as mentioned above, except that you'll only be able to remove your own Projects. If your Project is Co-Owned with someone, that person also has the permissions to remove the Project.