Share your Work in Progress
To upload a Work in Progress from the Behance iOS app:
- Open the Behance iOS app
- Tap the camera icon above + add
- To add content:
- Take a photo or record a video directly from the app by tapping or holding the white circle button
- Drag up from the bottom of the screen to access your Photo Library, Creative Cloud, and Lightroom assets
Use our Paper feature for text only segments, by tapping Paper right next to Camera. Swipe to see additional backgrounds.
We currently accept the following file formats:
Your segment will be cropped to fit your mobile screen to an aspect ratio of 16x9. You can move the location of your segment by holding down two fingers and moving the segment to your desired location.
Note, the minimum video duration is 1 second.
Adding and Styling Text
You can add text to your segment by hitting the A+ icon in the top right corner. You can use one of our suggested tags for it to appear in the home screen strip or add your own custom text, then hit Done in the top right corner.
You can customize your text’s color and font. To change the color, click the text and at the bottom of your screen, you can select from one of our provided colors or select your own by clicking the rainbow circle. You can also match the color to an area of your image by clicking eyedropper icon all the way in the right. Then drag and drop it to your desired location/color of your image.
You can also change the font by tapping the text in your screen and swiping the color bar to the left.
When you are done editing your segment:
- Tap Post on the bottom right corner of the screen
- A blue upload progress circle will appear around your profile avatar