Behance has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement on the Service in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (a copy of which is located here, the "DMCA").
The address of Behance's Designated Agent for copyright takedown notices ("Designated Agent") is:
345 Park Avenue
Mail Stop W11-544
San Jose, CA 95110
Attn: Copyright Agent
Report Copyright Infringement
If you believe that Content residing or accessible on or through the Service infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent at the address above or fill out this form.
- A description of the copyrighted work infringed (for example, an image, text, video, etc.);
- The uniform resource locator (URL) where the material you claim is infringing is located on our services or a description of that location sufficiently detailed for us to find it;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the content identified in your notice is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- Your contact information (such as your name, physical address, and email address); and
- A certification, under penalty of perjury, that the notice is accurate, signed (either electronically or physically) by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal representative.
For our full policy, please refer to our Intellectual Property Removal Policy.