If you're having trouble viewing or editing on Behance, the issue might be related to your browser. When you contact us for help, we may ask you to do some troubleshooting to help us identify the cause of the problem.
We recommend taking the following steps:
- Confirm you are using a supported browser.
- Check that you are using the latest version of the browser available for your operating system.
- Open or log into Behance using a different browser. If you cannot replicate the problem, the issue is likely isolated to the first browser. If you contact us, let us know which browsers you tried.
- Clear your browser cache.
- Disable browser extensions that may be interfering with the platform.
- Open or log into Behance using a private or incognito window.
If you've tried all of the steps above and continue to face the same issue, contact us. Please send in a description of what the problem is and any relevant screenshots!