Make sure that your job post is appealing, accurate, and detailed enough to interest the most qualified candidates. Additionally, you can use relevant keywords, which include your job functions and industries, to help the right candidates find your job posting. Job Posts are not to be used as self promotion advertisements showing that you're looking for work.
Here are some other suggestions to ensure you write a good job description:
- Use a standard title for the position to help qualified candidates find your posting during their job searches.
- Be specific when describing roles and responsibilities.
- Outline any specific skill requirements (sometimes the best candidates may not match every single one).
- Include a link to your company's page by and describe your company if it's not well known.
- Recruiters should view an applicant's portfolio and work experience as updated on Behance and message the applicant using Behance for further information.
- Jobs should not be Requests for Proposals or applications that require new, unpaid work to be created in order to apply.
- Adobe Talent does not offer geo-fencing for jobs, so any member, anywhere can apply. Be sure to specify if you're only looking for applicants from certain cities, countries, etc. You can also sort by location in the Jobs Dashboard.
- Applicants cannot attach additional documents to their application, please do not request them in your job description.
Terms of Service
- You may not post jobs that point to specific work contests or other opportunities that solicit customized and unpaid creative work from creative professionals. Any such postings may be removed without refund.
- By uploading a public profile or public project on the Services, you agree that the public information may be included in Talent Search results.