All Behance members are welcome to create as many Moodboards (formerly Collections), or sets of projects and images, as they'd like. With Moodboards, you can group together different projects and images under a common theme, or just collect your favorites.
You can check out the Moodboards you've made from your Profile, or browse ones curated by others.
Adding To Your Moodboard
To add a project to your Moodboard, click Add to Moodboard on the right-hand side of the Project Viewer.
To add a single image, hover your mouse over the image and click Add to Moodboard in the upper left corner of the image.
*Note: You'll be prompted to make a new Moodboard or add it to an existing one after you click on Add to Moodboard.
Managing Your Moodboards’ Settings
To manage a Moodboard that you own:
- Click your user picture on the top right of the website
- Click on the Moodboards tab, above the Project window
- Select the Moodboard you’d like to manage
- Click on the Edit Moodboard button
From there, you can do the following:
- Change the Moodboard’s title
- Add a Co-Owner - enter the username of the Behance user that you’d like to add
- Edit Privacy Setting - check the box for Make This Moodboard Private
- Delete Collection
- When you create a Moodboard, the default setting is public, so everyone will be able to see the Moodboard. You have the option to manually set it to private.
- If you add a Behance user as an owner of your Moodboard, it gives them the ability to add, delete, and tag Projects.
To manage images/projects in a Moodboard you own:
- Click into the Moodboard you’d like to edit
- Hover over an image or project
- Click the pencil icon that appears in the upper left corner of the element
- You will see the option to delete and/or edit the images or projects included in the Moodboard
Projects We Think You'll Like
At the bottom of every Moodboard you've created we'll display images or Projects we think would fit in with your Moodboard based on the title and contents of your Moodboard.
- Scroll to the bottom of any of your Moodboards
- Find the Projects We Think you'll Like section
- Click Add to Moodboard or the "..." icon and select Show Me Fewer Projects Like This
Browsing And Following Other Moodboards
Click on Search and from there, click on Moodboards to browse. You can search by keywords and filter by time frame, Creative Fields, and Location. When you've found a Moodboard, click the blue Follow Moodboard button.
Moodboards that you follow can be found in the Following section on the left side of your Behance profile page. Here, Moodboards Following will consist of Moodboards by other users that you’ve chosen to keep track of.