The Featured Freelancers program is designed to highlight qualified freelance artists and connect them to clients.
As a Featured Freelancer on Behance, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- A badge on your Behance profile that will identify you as a Featured Freelancer
- Priority placement on our Hire page for increased visibility from potential clients
- Direct line to the Behance team for support and feedback
- An invitation to join the private channels in our Discord server for the latest updates and announcements from the Behance team, and to connect with other Featured Freelancers.
A couple of tips for your application:
1. Connect your Behance account with Stripe, our payment processor, so you can get paid directly through Behance. Stripe payments are secure, and you can request an upfront payment from your client before you begin the work.
2. Gather feedback, reviews or other information you'd like to share about your past experience as a freelancer.
We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis and will notify applicants via email if they have been accepted.
Update: Due to the incredibly high volume of applications we received, we ask for your patience as we review them. Additionally, please note that we will be adding people in groups as we roll out the program.
*Please note that the Featured Freelancer program is currently only available in Stripe + Behance supported countries