The Hire Me/Edit Availability button on your profile notifies visitors whether you're actively looking for work or interested in taking on new projects. When activated, the default Message button on your profile will display Hire Me/Us and generate a stylized message meant to gather more information about a project or job pitch.
Editing Your Availability
While logged in:
- Navigate to your profile page
- Locate and click Edit Availability on the left side of your profile page
- The Edit Availability menu will appear and you can then select the kind of work you're looking for; Full Time or Freelance & Project Commissions. This information is presented to visitors of your profile when they click Hire Me/Us.
What Your Visitors See
When someone visits your profile page, they'll see Hire Me/Us on your page. On desktop browsers, visitors can hover over the button to preview the kind of work you're looking for. When a visitor clicks the button, they'll be presented with corresponding messaging options:
- Full Time Job and Freelance/Project Inquiry provide prompts for a visitor to share more information about the job or project they are pitching.
- Start a Conversation generates a blank message field for someone to communicate with you. All three options are delivered directly to your Inbox on Behance.
When you receive a job-related message, the message preview will feature a green Job icon. The body of the message will display the job/project details provided by the sender along with the sender's personalized message. You can reply directly from the inbox to continue the conversation.