Important: To get started you will first need to setup a Stripe account and connect it to your Behance profile. All payments are processed by Stripe, Inc., a third-party payment processor. Your earnings are deposited into and managed via your Stripe account. Click here for information about how to setup a new account.
To add a paid Asset to your profile, you will need to attach it to a project. To attach an Asset to a project:
- Click Attach Assets on the right-hand side within the project editor
- Upload your Asset and add the details:
a. Cover Image - upload an image that best represents your Asset
b. File Name
c. Category - select one of 5 options in the dropdown menu
d. License Type - learn more here
f. Pricing Info - "For Sale" requires you to be connected to Stripe. If you haven't connected already, follow the prompts to sign up. Fees will automatically calculate
g. Example Images - add up to 20 images
3. Once you’ve finalized all the details, click Add Asset. You’ll be able to add more Assets or click Done to return to the project editor.
4. Publish your project or Update an already published project for your Asset to be listed
5. Click on the Assets tab for an overview of your Stripe data. View, Edit, or Delete any current Assets