Managing Your Applicants
After you post a job, you'll have a number of ways you can manage your applicants in order to find the best candidate.
- Shortlist: Use the shortlist option underneath any applicant to save your top picks. You can then access this list in the left hand column at any time. This will be especially useful if you've shared the job posting with colleagues.
- Remove: Use this option if you're not interested in seeing this applicant in your list.
- Notes: Click the Note icon (next to remove) to leave a private note about an applicant
- Send Message: Click this option if you'd like to get in touch with the member, perhaps to request more info or schedule an interview. A record of this correspondence will be found in your Behance inbox.
- Filter by Location: Sort by applicants only located in the city that the job is in
- Filter by keyword: Feel free to further refine your search
- Contact History: Use these checkboxes to filter by people you've messaged, or people you've made notes on already.
Viewing Your Applicants
When someone has applied to your job post, you can see your Applicant List by:
- Clicking the Jobs tab on your navigation
- Click My Jobs on the secondary navigation
- Select the individual job listing - this will bring you to the Applicant Dashboard that shows you all of your applicants and a quick link to their Behance profile.
- From there, you can directly message an applicant or add them to your Short List.
*Note: if you've chosen to have applicants apply outside of Behance using an external link, you will not see any applicants or receive any alerts through Behance.