Adobe Talent is intended to be a tool that allows recruiters to continuously search for creative talent. If you've found the talent you're looking for and want to take a break, log into Behance and click the Jobs tab and then Billing. From that page, click or go directly to accounts.adobe.com/plans and find the Adobe Talent plan on your page. Once you click in, you can stop billing. You'll still have access to your data until the next billing date and any active jobs will remain active until your next bill date.
Articles in this section
- What is Adobe Talent?
- How do I post a Job?
- How can I manage my applicants in the Jobs Dashboard?
- How do I edit a job?
- How long does a Job last?
- Can I renew my job posting?
- Can Applicants Attach Resumes or Cover Letters?
- What happens when someone applies for a job I've posted?
- Can I share a job with another recruiter on my team?
- How can I put my membership On Hold or Cancel?