The photo will be oriented exactly as it is uploaded, as we have no rotate feature. Before uploading, please open the file and make sure that it is uploaded in the orientation that you would like. If you're still having trouble (i.e. your image looks correct before you upload it, but is rotated incorrectly on Behance), your original file is likely not showing its true orientation. Please try saving the file again, or making a duplicate and saving that before uploading.
Articles in this section
- Image EXIF Data
- What is a Project?
- How do I upload a project on Behance?
- What fields are required before publishing?
- How to save original image files from your project
- How to Use Full Bleed Images
- How can I style my project text?
- How do I edit, unpublish, or delete a project?
- How do I embed content from other services into a Project on Behance?
- How do I set my GIF to play on loop?