The photo will be oriented exactly as it is uploaded, as we have no rotate feature. Before uploading, please open the file and make sure that it is uploaded in the orientation that you would like. If you're still having trouble (i.e. your image looks correct before you upload it, but is rotated incorrectly on Behance), your original file is likely not showing its true orientation. Please try saving the file again, or making a duplicate and saving that before uploading.
Articles in this section
- What is a Project?
- How do I upload a project to my profile and publish it?
- What fields are required before publishing?
- How to Use Full Bleed Images
- How can I style my project text?
- How do I edit, unpublish, or delete a project?
- How do I embed content from other websites into a Project?
- How do I set my GIF to play on loop?
- How do I edit Project Titles?
- Why do I need a cover image, and why do I have to crop it?