The photo will be oriented exactly as it is uploaded, as we have no rotate feature. Before uploading, please open the file and make sure that it is uploaded in the orientation that you would like. If you're still having trouble (i.e. your image looks correct before you upload it, but is rotated incorrectly on Behance), your original file is likely not showing its true orientation. Please try saving the file again, or making a duplicate and saving that before uploading.
Articles in this section
- How do I set my GIF to play on loop?
- How do I edit Project Titles?
- What is a Project?
- How do I upload a project to my profile and publish it?
- Why do I need a cover image, and why do I have to crop it?
- How do I embed content from other websites into a Project?
- Is there a limit to how many projects I can create?
- What fields are required before publishing?
- How can I style my project text?
- How do I make my project private, or share a private project with select Behance members?