In the old model, team accounts operated exactly the same as individual accounts--there was no way to see who worked for that team, and only one person could upload projects. New teams allow multiple people from the same company to share their work under the banner of a common team. It’s a way to showcase the talent and work behind your brand in one spot.
Articles in this section
- What are Teams?
- How do I create a team?
- I have a Behance profile I use for my team, but I'd like to transition to the new Teams feature
- What’s the difference between old teams and new team pages?
- I’m trying to create a team, but it says the name is already taken
- What are "verified" teams?
- How do I manage my team?
- Is there a limit to how many people can belong to a team?
- How do I remove a project from a Team?
- How do I add a project to a Team?