When I try to promote my work after publishing it, I get an error--how can I fix this?
Sometimes, Access Tokens between us and other social networks expire. You'll simply need to unlink your account in Account Settings under the Me tab and then go back to your Portfolio, hover over the Project, click Promote and then add your social account back.
Why is the "Pin It" button not appearing on my project?
The reason you don't see the "pin it" button amongst the others is due to your project copyright settings. Any setting other than Creative Commons will block the pinterest button.
You can change this in your individual project settings.
LinkedIn Display: Why is there white space next to my project covers?
In the new Behance display on LInkedIn, the top row of your projects will be displayed larger than the rest - this gives you the opportunity to highlight work you'd like to bring to the forefront. Any projects you add after these first 2 will be displayed below, in rows of 3.
For the large display projects: if this project is not recent, you may notice white space on either side of the project. This is easily correctable by following the below steps:
First: Replace the project cover on Behance:
- Go to Behance.net --> My Work
- Edit the Project in question
- Visit the "Cover" tab
- Reupload this project cover (you'll notice that the requirements have changed recently, and you're now required to upload a larger image for the cover) - Continue, and Save Your Project
Then, remove the project from LinkedIn and add it again
- Go to LinkedIn and click on the pencil next to the project in question
- Click "remove media."
- Add the project back (with the new cover image) by following these steps
- Within 24 hours, this will be updated!