If Behance has determined that your project contains adult content, you have the option of removing the mature content, and submitting the project for review. To do this, go to Edit Project --> Settings --> Adult Content --> Submit your project for revision. If the adult content is removed, we'll mark the project for safe browsing.
Articles in this section
- What are Copyright Settings in Behance?
- There is a copyright infringement on my work on Behance. Can you delete this person's work?
- Why doesn't Behance use technology to prevent off-line saving of member images?
- What is the "Adult Content" Setting for & how will it affect browsing?
- How do I know if my content is adult?
- My project has been marked "adult," but I disagree. Can I undo this setting?