If you're getting this page, it means that you have tried to login with an Adobe ID that is not the one connected to your Behance account.
This might be caused by:
- Entering the wrong email address at login (it might not be the same as the one you used to login to Behance with if you were linked to a different Adobe ID)
- Being already logged into a different Adobe ID when you hit signup (logout or clear your cache please!)
To login correctly:
- Make sure you're not logged into any other Adobe account already. Do this by logging out at Adobe.com, clearing your cache, or using an incognito mode.
- Go to Behance.net and click "login.' You should see a screen like the one below (if you skip past it, it means you were already logged into a different Adobe account)
- Login with the Adobe ID associated with your account.
If you don't remember what Adobe ID you associated with your Behance account, contact us and we can help!