Signing Up For Behance
When signing up for Behance, you’ll need an Adobe ID to create a profile. You can create an Adobe ID and sign up for Behance by:
- Navigating to Behance.net
- Click Sign Up With Email or select the Social Network login option (Apple, Facebook, Google) to create your Adobe ID
- You’ll be asked to fill out a few fields - including your name, email address, and other basic information.
- Follow some of our Curated Galleries to start building up your For You Feed with great work
What Is An Adobe ID?
Your Adobe ID is your email address. Use the same Adobe ID to keep all your Adobe plans and products associated with a single account. An Adobe ID is essential for a secure and personalized experience with Adobe apps and services, and is required when you want to buy Adobe products.
- Please verify your account (using the email notification you’ll receive) so that you're able to use all features on Behance. When you come back to Behance, simply login with your new Adobe ID.
- When you signup for Behance, you're also creating a new Adobe ID. If you already have an Adobe ID, you can sign up for Behance by using your existing Adobe ID to activate your Behance account.
That's it, you're off the races! Enjoy showcasing and discovering your creative work.