If you have more than one Adobe ID and would like to change the Adobe ID that you use to login to Behance, please:
1) Login to be.net using the Adobe ID currently connected to your primary Behance profile
2) Navigate to your Adobe avatar in the top right corner of the page
3) Click on Settings (https://www.behance.net/account/settings)
4) Click the Switch Adobe IDs option on the lefthand toolbar
5) Click Use a different Adobe ID
6) Enter the new Adobe ID you wish to use and the corresponding password. Once you link to a new Adobe ID, that will be your new login email address.
Note: If you also have a connected Adobe Portfolio, you will see a different pop-up; please contact us here for the support code.