Please get in touch with Behance Support and we'd be happy to help you try to recover the account. Be ready to send us the Behance URL you're looking to regain access to. For security reasons, we cannot turn over account information or access to people who do not have access to the email address this account was registered to, so if you don't have the password or email access, the support team will need to verify your identity before helping you accessing your account again.
Articles in this section
- I'm having trouble logging in.
- I have a Behance account but I don't remember my login info
- I tried to login but ended up in an empty or new account
- How do I change the email address associated with my account?
- I didn't receive an email verification link for my Behance account
- I’d like to change the Adobe ID that my Behance account is associated with.
- Can I login to my account or activate a new account with my Adobe ID?
- How do I change my password?
- I verified my Behance account but I'm marked as unverified
- Why am I getting logged out of Behance?