Behance has partnered with creative organizations and schools to help them build custom portfolio networks and curated galleries. If you belong to any of the communities shown here you can join the gallery, sync your portfolio and gain added exposure.
As a member of one of these networks, your work will be seen on their gallery in addition to the Behance network, and the gallery’s badge will appear on your profile page.
Join A School or Org. Powered By Behance
To join one of the galleries powered by Behance:
- Visit the Organizations & Schools page here
- Click the Join button beneath the gallery you’d like to join
- You’ll be prompted to enter your credentials. If you’re joining an “open” gallery such as Pantone Canvas or the Creators Project, you’ll simply need to re-enter your Behance email and password. If you’re joining a restricted gallery such as a school network this will be your school or alumni email address.
- During Step 2, if you answer YES when prompted with “Do you have a Behance Account?” all of your information and projects will automatically sync
*Note: to join a school gallery you must be a current student, faculty member or alumni with corresponding credentials for that school. Your AdobeID doesn't need to be associated with that school or organization, but you'll need to enter a valid email address.
Leave a School or Organization Site
To leave a Behance-powered gallery, without deleting your Behance profile:
- Log into the gallery you wish to leave and visit your DASHBOARD tab
- Click Leave next to your profile photo
*Note: by leaving a gallery your information will only be removed from that gallery and you’ll still have access to all of your projects, messages and appreciations on Behance.