Each company that posts a job has their own system for handling applications. Some may acknowledge receipt of your application, and some may contact you only if they are interested in learning more information about you as a candidate. If you don’t hear back from the company, this does not mean that your application didn’t go through or that there is a problem. To double check, go to JobList, then Applied.
Articles in this section
- Job Application Best Practices
- How do I apply for a job?
- How do I search for a job?
- How can Adobe Talent help me (as a Behance member)?
- How can I see the jobs I’ve applied for?
- Why didn’t I receive a response when I applied online?
- I messed up my application/Can I apply for the same job more than once?