After you post a job, you'll have a number of ways in which you can manage your applicants in order to find the best candidate.
- Shortlist: Use the "shortlist" option underneath any applicant to save your top picks. You can then access this list in the left hand column at any time. This will be especially useful if you've shared the job posting with colleagues.
- Remove: Use this option if you're not intersted in seeing this applicant in your list.
- Notes: Click the "Note" icon (next to remove) to leave a private note about an applicant
- Send Message: Click this option if you'd like to get in touch with the member, perhaps to request more info or schedule an interview. A record of this correspondence will be found in your Behance inbox.
- Filter by Location: Sort by applicants only located in the city that the job is in
- Filter by keyword: Feel free to further refine your search
- Contact History: Use these checkboxes to filter by people you've messaged, or people you've made notes on already.
***Note: if you've chosen the "External URL" you will not see any applicants via Behance***