If you've deleted your content from Behance, it has been removed from Behance's database. Unfortunately we can't impact Google's search results--they usually update their data about every 2-3 weeks, but we can't provide an exact timeline.
Articles in this section
- What is a Project?
- How do I upload a project on Behance?
- What fields are required before publishing?
- How to Use Full Bleed Images
- How can I style my project text?
- How do I edit, unpublish, or delete a project?
- How do I embed content from other services into a Project on Behance?
- How do I set my GIF to play on loop?
- How do I edit Project Titles?
- What is a Cover Image?