No, you do not need a U.S. bank account to receive payment as a creator on Behance. So long as you reside in one of the 44 countries that Stripe, our payment processor, supports and you complete the Stripe account onboarding process, you will be eligible to create a Creator Subscriptions on Behance. To learn more about Subscriptions and find more FAQs, view the full Help Section.
Articles in this section
- FAQ: Who can offer a subscription on Behance?
- FAQ: What happens if a creator “disconnects” their Stripe account from Behance?
- FAQ: How do subscriptions on Behance work?
- FAQ: Are subscriptions on Behance available worldwide?
- FAQ: What premium content can I share?
- FAQ: How should I price my subscription on Behance?
- FAQ: How are subscription payments to creators processed?
- FAQ: How do I get paid?
- FAQ: How do I add or remove a livestream from my Creator Subscription?
- FAQ: What creator information is shared with subscribers?