You are welcome to include in your subscription any content that aligns with Behance’s Community Guidelines. You can share content in the form of a project, livestream, or a direct link to any asset as a connected “source file.” Try using your favorite cloud service such as Dropbox, Google Drive, or Box to upload your source files.
Articles in this section
- Subscriptions Setup Guide
- FAQ: What are Subscriptions?
- FAQ: Who can offer a subscription on Behance?
- FAQ: What premium content can I share?
- FAQ: Is there a limit to how many source files I can share with my subscribers?
- FAQ: Why was my source file link removed?
- FAQ: How do I add or remove a livestream from my Creator Subscription?
- FAQ: How do I add or remove a project from my subscription on Behance?
- FAQ: How can I make my existing content exclusive to my Subscribers?
- FAQ: How do I exclude Subscriber Only projects from my Work tab?