Within the project editor, navigate to the project’s setting. Under the drop-down menu “Behance Visibility” change the project from “Everyone” to “Members Only”
Articles in this section
- FAQ: Who can offer a subscription on Behance?
- FAQ: What happens if a creator “disconnects” their Stripe account from Behance?
- FAQ: How do subscriptions on Behance work?
- FAQ: Are subscriptions on Behance available worldwide?
- FAQ: What premium content can I share?
- FAQ: How should I price my subscription on Behance?
- FAQ: How are subscription payments to creators processed?
- FAQ: How do I get paid?
- FAQ: How do I add or remove a livestream from my Creator Subscription?
- FAQ: What creator information is shared with subscribers?