Important: To get started you will first need to setup a Stripe account and connect it to your Behance profile. All payments are processed by Stripe, Inc., a third-party payment processor. Your earnings are deposited into and managed via your Stripe account. Click here for information about how to setup a new account.
- In order to add a paid Asset to your profile you will need to attach it to a project. To do this you will need to click “Attach Assets” on the right-hand side within the project editor. If you want the Asset to stay visible as an overlay on a specific image within your project, you can select “Attach Assets” from the upper left-hand corner.
- Upload your Asset and add the details:
a. File Name
b. Access (when you select this and choose “Requires Payment” you’ll only be able to do so if you have successfully connected to Stripe. If you haven’t already connected you can follow the prompts and sign up from there.)
c. Category (you must select one of the 5 options in the dropdown menu)
d. License Type (click here for more information)
e. Price (fees will automatically calculate)
3. Once you’ve finalized all the details for the Asset, click “Add File” and you’ll be able to either add more Assets or click done which will return you to the project editor.
4. Don't forget to publish or update your already published project for your asset to be listed!
5. Click on the “Assets” tab to get an overview of your Stripe data and view, edit or delete your current Assets.